Username Post: Assistance with research project        (Topic#3608)
asnow66 

Loc: USA
Reg: 08-26-16

08-26-16 05:48 PM - Post#15156    

Hello All,

I am starting in on a research project looking at the fan convention community. I created a short (10 question), anonymous survey and I was wondering if anyone in this community would be willing to take it.

Here is the link:
Convention Survey

Your participation is appreciated.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD
Loc: California
Reg: 12-07-06

08-28-16 10:49 PM - Post#15158    
    In response to asnow66

The survey seems to assume I attend one convention a year. I attend quite a few and how I answer the survey can be quite different depending on the con. I travel thousands of miles for some cons and stay in a hotel...while other cons are local ones that I might go to for just one day or maybe commute back and forth for multiple days.

It can also depend on the con itself. Some of the better cons, I might be willing to spend more money...while there may be a couple "crappy" cons that are local where I intentionally keep spending to a minimum. For example, if I'm within driving distance of Con A that I really enjoy, I may be willing to pop for a hotel so that I can stay longer and enjoy more days...but for Con F, I may be in and out the same day just to check it out but not willing to commit a whole weekend to it.
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com Executive Producer
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
Host of The Chibi Project & Anime Unscripted™

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.682 seconds.   Total Queries: 33  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:05 AM