Username Post: Convention Game Shows        (Topic#1033)
EllyStar 
New England Con Whore
EllyStar
Loc: Massachusetts
Reg: 06-24-07

02-09-09 09:58 AM - Post#3586    

What convention game shows have you seen at various cons that you've gone to? I'm a huge game show fan, so I love seeing game shows at conventions.

My favorite convention game show that I have seen is Match Game at ConnectiCon 2007. It was based on the old Match Game show that I used to watch on GSN all the time. The con had a panel of six guests: Steve Bennett, Vic Mignogna, Caitlin Glass, Daniel Kevin Harrison, and two webcomic artists (I forget who). The guests were hilarious, and if you've ever seen the Match Game on TV, it's the guests who make the show. One funny moment was the blank that needed to be filled was basically "what show just goes on forever and ever?" Caitlin Glass said DBZ, which she thanked for helping to make Funimation what it is, so now she has a job.

Anime Unscripted is always great, especially with voice actor guests. Tiffany Grant at Bakuretsu Con 2007 was hilarious.

I also enjoy Anime Name That Tune. I will be running that at PortConMaine.

I've seen a couple of Anime Jeopardy and other quiz show like games, but I never find them enjoyable to watch. Usually the questions get too specific. For example, if you have a category about one show, and no one has seen it, then it gets boring if no one knows the answers.
Elizabeth: Website and Podcast Writer
My Conventions

Drorain 
Con Addict
Drorain
Reg: 01-18-07

02-09-09 11:55 AM - Post#3587    
    In response to EllyStar

The classic games based on jeopardy, family fued, name that toon and the improv are all my favorites. Let me just state here...

Cosplay chess, needs to die.

There said it, thats it.
I'ma Designer! PowderKeg Graphic Design
I'ma Blogger too! Holy Carp!

EllyStar 
New England Con Whore
EllyStar

02-09-09 12:38 PM - Post#3588    
    In response to Drorain

• Drorain Said:
Cosplay chess, needs to die.

There said it, thats it.

When it's done right, Cosplay chess can be good. Chess at AB 2007 was awesome. Last year, not so much.

But see what you mean, because it seems like every con, no matter the size, feels like they have to have Cosplay Chess now. I don't think it works well for smaller conventions, mostly because of lack a big enough space and/or participation.

I totally want to go to MetroCon to see their Cosplay Chess. I've heard that they rehearse for it for months before the con.
My Conventions

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD
Loc: California
Reg: 12-07-06

02-09-09 12:45 PM - Post#3590    
    In response to EllyStar

• stardust462 Said:
But see what you mean, because it seems like every con, no matter the size, feels like they have to have Cosplay Chess now. I don't think it works well for smaller conventions, mostly because of lack a big enough space and/or participation.

I was at one convention that didn't have enough cosplayers to fill the board. All the pawns were represented by boffa swords. There were 3 people in the audience. However, since it was held at a college, the space they were using was nice. They just should have planned some other cosplay event that doesn't need 32 cosplayers.

Yes, I completely agree that it is not appropriate for smaller events. ...especially if those smaller events further limit themselves by trying to "theme" the chess match.

As for what game shows I like, Anime Unscripted and Hyakunin Kuizu are my favorites. ...but I'm biased.
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com Executive Producer
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
Host of The Chibi Project & Anime Unscripted™

EllyStar 
New England Con Whore
EllyStar

02-09-09 01:03 PM - Post#3594    
    In response to PatrickD

• PatrickD Said:
As for what game shows I like, Anime Unscripted and Hyakunin Kuizu are my favorites. ...but I'm biased.

You don't say... lol.

I think games like Match Game and Hyakunin Kuizu/Family Feud style games are good because they aren't series specific. Usually the most common answers are series or characters most anime fans are familiar with.

I would love to run a Match Game event at a con in the future. I wonder if it's still on GSN, I haven't watched it in a while...
My Conventions

mrgetalife 
Attendee

Reg: 06-09-08

02-10-09 11:56 AM - Post#3608    
    In response to EllyStar

I think Cosplay Chess just needs to be pre-organized before the game starts. It would help with the speed of the game. I don't think people care who wins, they just want to see the people fight.

Jeopardy's a mixed bag. Unless all 3 people know enough where they can bang out the answers it kinda gets boring fast.
I like the Hyakunin Kuizu/Family Feud style game linked to patrick's group.

I've started to work with a group that just jams a few games into one long panel. We try to get the people who show up to participate rather than have preset people.

The one thing i need though is some flash programmer to work out a program for me for a buzzer lockout/score keeping system.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

02-10-09 12:44 PM - Post#3609    
    In response to mrgetalife

• mrgetalife Said:
The one thing i need though is some flash programmer to work out a program for me for a buzzer lockout/score keeping system.

Here's my secret:

There's a PS2 game called "Buzz: The Mega Quiz" that comes with 4 USB buzzers. They all connect in one USB port. If you plug them into a Windows machine, it will detect them as a 20-button game controller. There's an application called "JoyToKey" that will convert that into regular keypresses (meaning that while you're running that application, pressing the buzzer buttons is equivalent to pressing keys on a keyboard.) You can assign whatever key you want to each button.

With that, you can have a Flash (or even JavaScript) app respond to those keypresses. The buzzers aren't the highest quality, but should hold up fairly well.
-PatrickD

mrgetalife 
Attendee

02-10-09 06:40 PM - Post#3611    
    In response to PatrickD

• PatrickD Said:

Here's my secret:
There's a PS2 game called "Buzz: The Mega Quiz" that comes with 4 USB buzzers.

I already have few sets. I picked them up at circuit city's clearance a few months back. The problem is I don't know how to program because i lost all patience for it years ago. Some guys made a program but it dissapeared. So I need a someone to code or knows flash.

SyFyCon 
Con Regular

Reg: 12-27-06

02-11-09 02:13 AM - Post#3614    
    In response to EllyStar

Metrocon's Anime Human Chess Match is LEGENDARY. We're talking a Broadway-type production with lights, special effects, wireless mics, insane props....yeah, you're right. You really do have to see it!

SyFyCon 
Con Regular

02-11-09 02:17 AM - Post#3615    
    In response to EllyStar

The "Deal or No Deal" version where we gave away stuff was insane this year. We ran it 4 times, and it was packed every single time (and one time, it was even unannounced). I guess people like free stuff.

No so much a game show, but the murder mystery we ran was also very popular.

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo
Loc: Independence, MO
Reg: 02-15-07

02-12-09 10:41 AM - Post#3624    
    In response to SyFyCon

I did game shows at cons for about seven years, and went through well over a dozen different formats.

Good - game shows that involve guests but that DO NOT require the guests know a lot of anime trivia.

Good - audience participation shows but shows that DO NOT require random audience people to know a lot of anime trivia

Good - trivia games where you have screened potential contestants beforehand, preferably with a tryout

Successful formats I've done: Match Game, Password, Pyramid, Press Your Luck, Price is Right, Family Feud, Deal or No Deal, Win Lose or Draw, Joker's Wild

Unsuccessful formats I've done: Battlestars, Sale of the Century, Hollywood Squares, Win Ben Stein's Money

I also ABSOLUTELY agree that cosplay chess needs to dry up and die. Not that it matters to me anymore, since I've quit hosting game shows. But still.

I would be more than happy to offer advice to anyone wanting to deliver quality game show entertainment, especially in the new convention environment where it's all about keeping the twelve-year-olds occupied for more than ten minutes.

EllyStar 
New England Con Whore
EllyStar

02-12-09 10:48 AM - Post#3625    
    In response to Greggo

• Greggo Said:
Successful formats I've done: Match Game, Password, Pyramid, Press Your Luck, Price is Right, Family Feud, Deal or No Deal, Win Lose or Draw, Joker's Wild

I'm curious as to how you did Password (specifically you were about the words that needed to be guessed), Pyramid, Press Your Luck, Price is Right, and Win Lose or Draw.

I remember Another Anime Con up in Nashua NH did Deal or No Deal and it was boring. Mostly because people just played through the whole game and picked whatever box they had, never trading it in for something else. Plus some people took forever to pick boxes.
My Conventions

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo

02-12-09 11:00 AM - Post#3626    
    In response to EllyStar

• stardust462 Said:
I'm curious as to how you did Password (specifically you were about the words that needed to be guessed), Pyramid, Press Your Luck, Price is Right, and Win Lose or Draw.

I remember Another Anime Con up in Nashua NH did Deal or No Deal and it was boring. Mostly because people just played through the whole game and picked whatever box they had, never trading it in for something else. Plus some people took forever to pick boxes.

Password: We did it Super Password style. The puzzles were anime-related people, places or things, so the passwords didn't have to be. They were also simple enough so that our celebrity guests could guess them without knowing a great deal of stuff outside their idiom. Bonus round was straight SP endgame, with the occasional anime word sprinkled in to keep it on point.

Pyramid: All the names of the categories were heavy on the anime puns so the game qualified as an anime-themed game even though the categories themselves were more generic stuff with anime terms sprinkled in. Played exactly like the $25K/$100K version until late in its run when we shifted to Donnymid.

Press Your Luck: Designed the gameboard in Flash, commissioned artists and voice actors to draw and voice whammies which were then animated within the program. All the dollar amounts became yen amounts (¥5000 + ONE SPIN, for example) so the prize budget was reasonable. Trips became badges to conventions, etc.

Price is Right: Exactly the same as the real thing only you bid on the prizes in yen. Car games became games where you played for a Nintendo DS or PS2, etc. Rendered everything in Flash, including the big wheel. Tekkoshocon actually built a giant Plinko board for me; there's a clip of it on Youtube somewhere.

Win Lose or Draw: Exactly the same as the old show. Teams of two celebs and one contestant played each other. Towards the end of its run (there are only so many anime-related things you can actually draw) we added a segment where one team came up with a puzzle that the other team had to draw and guess. One of my most popular early shows.

My version of Deal or No Deal utilized cosplayers as the people holding the cases. They each got to come up and show off their costume before they opened their case. Instead of "the banker" we had "the con chair" who would call to offer deals. Prizes ranged from ¥1 to ¥100,000. It turned out pretty good, actually...the first contestant had a big number and rode it all the way to the end, while the other contestant kept the hundred grand in play until there were like five cases left, only to blow it towards the end by opening JUST ONE MORE.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

02-12-09 12:19 PM - Post#3628    
    In response to Greggo

• Greggo Said:
I did game shows at cons for about seven years, and went through well over a dozen different formats.

I don't think I ever saw any of your games in person, but I've heard nothing but great things from all sorts of people about the way you ran your shows. You are the master!

• Greggo Said:
Good - game shows that involve guests but that DO NOT require the guests know a lot of anime trivia.

Good - audience participation shows but shows that DO NOT require random audience people to know a lot of anime trivia

Good - trivia games where you have screened potential contestants beforehand, preferably with a tryout

I completely agree. I've seen a number of game shows (especially Jeopardy) fail because they get way too detailed in anime trivia. That question about Inuyasha episode 50 may be great for anyone who has seen the show, but everyone else will be in the dark and can't even guess. General knowledge questions that don't require in depth knowledge of a specific series are best. (Most people can name Pikachu or know that Racer X is Speed Racer's brother...but don't get into specific Pokemon attacks or Speed Racer villains.)

• Greggo Said:
Unsuccessful formats I've done: Battlestars, Sale of the Century, Hollywood Squares, Win Ben Stein's Money

The best thing about Hollywood Squares on TV was the three-story game board.

There was a Win Chris Beveridge's DVDs game at Anime Boston 2003, but the rules weren't explained clearly for people who didn't watch Ben Stein much, the questions were too specific, the host hadn't done much in the way of preparation, and the main problem was that Chris WANTED to get rid of his DVDs. (Running AnimeOnDVD.com, he got quite a few that he wanted to unload.)

In terms of other game shows, I've seen "Anime Dating Game" showing up at a lot of cons in the northeast. (Where's the originality, people? Pick a new game show and don't just copy what the other cons have!) I must say that I absolutely despise pre-scripted game shows. I hate them.
-PatrickD

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo

02-13-09 11:34 AM - Post#3633    
    In response to PatrickD

A successful Anime Jeopardy! will feature clues that are written like proper Jeopardy! clues...where there is important information in the clue that, if you simply pay attention, points directly at the answer. The sorts of clues that make it fun to actually play along yourself as opposed to just watching three nerds answer questio...er, question answers!

I eventually wanted to do Jeopardy!, to prove once and for all that it *can* be done and done well. Even went so far as to get the gameboard mostly done and had an algorithm ready to program that emulated the "half-second lockout if you buzz in before you're allowed to" that Jeopardy! actually utilizes.

I never wanted to attempt Dating Game, but I had ideas for an anime-themed Tattletales featuring actual couples (Tiffany Grant/Matt Greenfield, Bob and Emily DeJesus, etc) but the whole closed-circuit feed from a room where the spouses couldn't hear what was going on proved to be the technical issue that stopped this from coming to pass.

EllyStar 
New England Con Whore
EllyStar

02-13-09 01:10 PM - Post#3634    
    In response to Greggo

• Greggo Said:
A successful Anime Jeopardy! will feature clues that are written like proper Jeopardy! clues...where there is important information in the clue that, if you simply pay attention, points directly at the answer. The sorts of clues that make it fun to actually play along yourself as opposed to just watching three nerds answer questio...er, question answers!

That's a great point. I watch Jeopardy often, and sometimes I will know the question because of a weird hint in the clue, not because I was actually familiar with the subject. That makes it more interesting than straight trivia, which most convention Jeopardy's tend to do and can be boring.

• Greggo Said:
I eventually wanted to do Jeopardy!, to prove once and for all that it *can* be done and done well. Even went so far as to get the gameboard mostly done and had an algorithm ready to program that emulated the "half-second lockout if you buzz in before you're allowed to" that Jeopardy! actually utilizes.

I didn't know they had that. When I watch Jeopardy at my parents' house, sometimes they get mad at me because I read the clues faster than they do, and then give the question first, sometimes even before Trebek finishes reading it (we never do them in a form of a question when playing at home).

What did you have for categories? Did you have them set up in genres like Mecha and Magical Girl, or demographics like Shojo and Shonen? Did you have any on one series, like one most anime fans would be familiar with? How specific did you get with the clues?
My Conventions

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo

02-13-09 05:55 PM - Post#3635    
    In response to EllyStar

Reread my Jeopardy! comment; I never actually *did* the show, just mentioned what I was planning on doing if I actually did it and offered advice on how to make it successful.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

02-13-09 06:10 PM - Post#3636    
    In response to EllyStar

My advice before trying any new game show is to grab some friends and run through it first. (You can even use the same questions/content at the con that you used with your friends as long as none of them are playing.) The run through will let you know what parts need work. Videotape yourself if you can so that you can watch it after from the audience's point of view.
-PatrickD

SyFyCon 
Con Regular

02-14-09 03:50 AM - Post#3637    
    In response to PatrickD

• PatrickD Said:
My advice before trying any new game show is to grab some friends and run through it first. (You can even use the same questions/content at the con that you used with your friends as long as none of them are playing.) The run through will let you know what parts need work. Videotape yourself if you can so that you can watch it after from the audience's point of view.

We sorta of did that with Deal or No Deal. We used the actual licensed computer game ($10!) at a membership drive and half the people decided to stay there almost the entire time. That's when I knew we had a hit on our hands.

Netstryke 

Loc: Toronto, ON
Reg: 02-05-08

03-07-09 01:38 PM - Post#3799    
    In response to EllyStar

I've been doing game shows Anime North for the past 4 years. Thus far I've done Family Feud(4 yrs), Jeopardy (2nd Year), Otaku Squares.

I'm hoping to do Match Game and pyramid in the near future.

If anybody wants to compare notes, I'll be around.

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo

03-07-09 01:59 PM - Post#3800    
    In response to Netstryke

Netstryke, I always wanted to do a con in Canada and do a version of Definition. Hooray for giving away a zed!

Wilwarin 
Attendee
Wilwarin
Loc: Nebraska, USA
Reg: 02-27-08

03-20-09 03:01 AM - Post#3906    
    In response to EllyStar

Anime NebrasKon had quite a few...

Anime Survivor
Guess the Characters
Anime Jeopardy (as well as Anime Gyparody)
Cosplay Chess
Ramen Eating Contest
Name That Tune
Create Your Own Ninja
Anime Nebraskon staff
http://www.animenebraskon.com/

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

03-20-09 11:36 AM - Post#3909    
    In response to Wilwarin

A few years back, I had thought about doing a version of The Amazing Race in which we'd have six teams of two contestants run throughout the city in a race while being filmed by cameras. It would take place over two days with several pit stops each day and teams being eliminated at some of them if they were the last to arrive. We'd then take the footage and edit it together in time to show at the convention.

Teams would encounter clues leading them to their next destination where they might have to complete a roadblock, detour, or look for their next route marker. We'd have had teams traveling by taxi, bus, subway, commuter rail, boat, and on foot...taking advantage of the various types of transportation available in the Boston area.

While it would be fun to plan it and compete in it, it could be somewhat boring to watch since it's not a live event. Also the logistics of getting at least 6 decent quality video cameras and all the necessary operational staff would be quite difficult. The estimated budget (including overnight lodging for staff and teams and money necessary for all the travel) was also quite large for one con event.

Would have been cool though.

"Welcome to Harvard Square!"
"Steve and Jess, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race."
-PatrickD

mrgetalife 
Attendee

03-20-09 08:12 PM - Post#3912    
    In response to PatrickD

Wow that's thinking big. I think i would of given up planning after trying to fill out the paperwork to get permits to do all of that. Let alone even thinking about insurance.

The History Follower 
Con Addict
The History Follower
Loc: WV
Reg: 01-02-07

03-23-09 11:09 AM - Post#3921    
    In response to mrgetalife

Anime Punch this year is doing a game based on the old Nick show Legends of the Hidden Temple.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

03-23-09 11:32 AM - Post#3922    
    In response to The History Follower

• The History Follower Said:
Anime Punch this year is doing a game based on the old Nick show Legends of the Hidden Temple.

How? That seemed like one of those shows where the elaborate set was most of the fun.
-PatrickD

Greggo 
Attendee
Greggo

03-24-09 08:45 AM - Post#3928    
    In response to The History Follower

• The History Follower Said:

Wow. Good luck with all that.

Fedora 
Con Regular
Fedora
Loc: Suffolk UK & NH USA
Reg: 12-22-06

03-24-09 10:23 AM - Post#3932    
    In response to Greggo

I am puting together a Game Show for an TBA event based around the Old 70's Gong Show.

It should be intresting and full of 70's Disco coolness.
James Fedora
Cosplay Media and US/UK Medic

Staff Anime Boston 03,06,07,08,09
Chief of Security Connecticon 03
Co founder of Anime South
Offcial Videographer London Cosplay Ball 08
Jack of All Trades & Medic Kitacon UK 09

www.otakupunch.com
Facebook- Otaku Punch Pictures & Media

K2theninja 
Attendee
K2theninja
Loc: Helena MT
Reg: 01-19-11

01-20-11 12:19 AM - Post#8191    
    In response to Fedora

I'm partial to Sakura-Con's Extremely Hard Anime Quiz myself, but realize that a quiz like that is not for the faint at heart, nor for more than 90% of the anime watching audience attending conventions. For Sugoku Con's first convention; I tried a General Knowledge Trivia game based on Voice Actors and Actresses, that experience failed, mainly due to the lack of interest in the actual Actors and Actresses. For Nagu Con I'm doing a general knowledge anime trivia that will play out much like bar quiz trivia is done (with teams that vie for the highest score)and possibly an interactive 1 vs 100 style elimination trivia, involving the whole audience (with the help of pre-recorded Wally Wingert and possibly other VA's on video). Nagu Con is also planning a to have a prize Punch Board. And while it's not actually a game per say, I've always found it fun to throw in random challenges for the audience to participate with, like 'first person to show the emcee a coin with a certain year on it, or have a 'new' state quarter, finding the oldest attendee, the youngest attendee, etc wins a small trinket prize. Pepper in some basic anime trivia and the audience will love it.
Industrial Liaison Lead for MT anime conventions 2011

Sugoku Con Cosplay Picnic 2011 (Canceled; Prepping for full Con in '12')
Nagu Con (August 19-21?)
Electrycon (Canceled)

A x e l - F 
Con Addict
A x e l - F
Loc: So. Utah
Reg: 07-08-09

01-24-11 06:03 PM - Post#8222    
    In response to K2theninja

Two Words: Ninja Rodeo.

Something new for Anime Bonanza. Think Western Rodeo...but with Ninjas...

...It shall be interesting if not entertaining.
A x e l - F
Public Relations
Anime SG // Anime Bonanza

Crazy Packers Fan 
Crazy Packers Fan
Reg: 07-18-08

03-05-11 08:21 PM - Post#8479    
    In response to A x e l - F

Greggo's game shows are second to none. I've only been able to go to one convention with his shows, but they were amazing. The thing that makes them so good is their production quality, he makes sure to get everything right, while what you see on the screen and hear is exactly like the original game show. And he always picks shows that are excellent for the audience to follow along - that's such a big key.

I've tried doing some shows, at smaller cons, and trying to go different as not to compete with anyone else. For example, a group of people in the Ohio area do Millionaire, so I made sure not to do that for Colossalcon.

My most successful, and probably very hard to ever duplicate again, was Bleach Survivor. I got 8 Bleach cosplayers to do different challenges in order to win prizes ("reward") and immunity. They'd then vote each other out like the show, and I had torches for them. All the players loved it and got into the game. (With Bleach's popularity waning, I don't foresee getting that many cosplayers of a single series together again. Hetalia, maybe?)

I've also done a couple for tiny Erie Anime Experience, which otherwise wouldn't have anything. The Millionaire format worked well because each question meant a different amount of money - Jeopardy not so much because I didn't have lockout buzzers. I plan on revamping that game - I know it can work if done properly.

The biggest problem with most convention game shows is that they have the idea that it's all about making people answer the most ridiculously hard questions ever. That usually leads to no one in the room knowing the answers and everyone getting them wrong. Then no one enjoys it except the game creators.

PatrickD 
Executive Producer
PatrickD

03-05-11 10:28 PM - Post#8480    
    In response to Crazy Packers Fan

• Crazy Packers Fan Said:
The biggest problem with most convention game shows is that they have the idea that it's all about making people answer the most ridiculously hard questions ever. That usually leads to no one in the room knowing the answers and everyone getting them wrong. Then no one enjoys it except the game creators.

I agree. That's the biggest problem I've seen in a lot of game shows. Coming up with Anime trivia questions isn't easy since, for example, if someone hasn't seen Cowboy Bebop, they probably can't answer the easiest question about Faye or Spike.

At least in a team format that increases the odds someone has seen the show.
-PatrickD

K2theninja 
Attendee
K2theninja
Loc: Helena MT
Reg: 01-19-11

03-08-11 09:50 AM - Post#8493    
    In response to PatrickD

While not exactly an actual 'game show', a friend and I came up with the tentative plan for multiple MMORPG style quests to be done by willing participants, mainly by creating one wizard style hat that had a big light up question mark, and then having several friends with hats that had light up explaination marks. Quest seekers would first go to the quest sender (Question mark hat) and he would send them out to find the right quest finisher (explaination mark hat). Once that person was found, they would have their own mini quest that would be required as proof the quest taker was worthy. Mini quests would range from simple quizes, to retriving random items (like a ketchup packet from McDonalds) to mildly embarressing stunts like getting a group of people together to do certain World of Warcraft race dances or finding someone whose birthday was that day of the event and singing the 'Happy Birthday' song. We even worked it out to have the quests be like a choose your own adventure style RPG, with quests that would change depending on the quest taker's choice in occupation or race. One of these days we'll probably get around to puting it in action until then it's on the backburner.
Industrial Liaison Lead for MT anime conventions 2011

Sugoku Con Cosplay Picnic 2011 (Canceled; Prepping for full Con in '12')
Nagu Con (August 19-21?)
Electrycon (Canceled)

Cheesus 

Loc: Riverton, Wyoming
Reg: 01-23-16

01-23-16 10:34 PM - Post#14806    
    In response to EllyStar

I run a game show called Anime Scene It! We are a little group of friends who started out in Florida at Florida Anime Experience, Anime Festival Orlando, Umicon, and Holiday Matsuri! My husband and I just left the group last year to move to Wyoming. This February, we will be running our family friendly version and our 18+ version at Colorado Anime Festival. WE run a Powerpoint game board and we have a separate lockout buzzer system that implements XBox 360 big button Scene It controllers. Our game runs for about an hour, and we are equipped for 4 teams of 4 players! We love giving prizes not only to the contestants, but to the audience participants as well! I hope if any of you are in Denver, CO Feb 12-14 you'll come and check us out! Or see our sister group at one of the Florida Conventions in Orlando!

Want to see our game show in action? Watch us here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrFi1sOQxo8

lara parsons 

Loc: 207 Regent St, Mayfair, L...
Reg: 09-06-16

09-06-16 02:34 AM - Post#15172    
    In response to Cheesus

I think I like gatherings and if there is a convention games then it's like heaven with friends.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Topics
AnimeCons.com

AnimeCons.com Home | Conventions | Guests | Members | AnimeCons TV | Articles | Reports

FusionBB™ Version 2.2 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.487 seconds.   Total Queries: 98  
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:09 PM